Teaching Bio | Student Feedback | National University of Singapore | University of Melbourne
- Currently a researcher in an Erasmus+ project on the pedagogy of Open Science, Citizen Science and Open Innovation learning activities (see: the INOS Project).
- Professional teaching experience in higher education since 2011.
- Experienced in teaching undergraduate students on various natural environment topics.
- Co-organised extended field classes in Thailand and Kenya.
- Described by students as an effective and engaging presenter.
- Experience in teaching science to younger students (ages 7-15) through outreach activities.
“She was very clear in her lessons and helped students understand the major focuses of each rock/mineral type and processes. Approaching her for questions is also very easy as she’s friendly and knowledgeable about the subject.”
“Very pleasant and enthusiastic in teaching.”
“Explained the concept very well and ensured that everyone understood them. Very approachable for queries.”
“Eloquent, communicates clearly, and patient.”
National University of Singapore
- GE4220 Field Investigation in Physical Geography – 10 day field class in Kenya (2017)
- GE3230A Field Studies in Geography: Southeast Asia (2015, 2016 and 2017) – 1 month field class in Thailand
- XD3101 Planet Earth (2015/16)
- GE2230 Energy Futures: Environment and Sustainability (2015/16)
- SSA2215 Biophysical Environments of Singapore (2014/15)
- GE4212 Environmental Modelling (2014/15)
- GE2220 Terrestrial and Coastal Environments (2014/15)
- GE4222 Earth Surface Processes and Landforms (2014/15)
Other: Attended Training Programme for Teaching Assistants (Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning)
University of Melbourne
College Tutor – Whitley College
- ENVS10001 Natural Environments (2012)
College Tutor – Queen’s College
- ERTH20001 Dangerous Earth (2011)
- ERTH10002 Understanding Planet Earth (2011)