Physical geographer and science communicator based in Denmark.
Naturgeograf og videnskabsformidler i Danmark.
This website shares my experiences, as I endeavour to help improve society’s relationship with science and the environment.
I am currently based at Aalborg University Copenhagen, working with the INOS Project, which aims to support the educational quality of Open Science, Citizen Science and Open Innovation activities.
Previously, I conducted fluvial geomorphology and luminescence dating research in Australia, Singapore, Thailand and India.
- The Old Fortifications of Copenhagen and how it shaped the city today
- [Infograph Abstract] Pedagogical Underpinnings of Open Science, Citizen Science and Open Innovation Activities: A State-of-the-Art Analysis
- European Citizen Science Association Conference 2020
- Norwegian Conference for Research Education
- The INOS Learning Design Framework
An interactive map of the places I’ve travelled to for research and work. Click the pins for more information.